Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
How long?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

How long?

To IBKleen:  I posted this in the thread about living in your head, but thought maybe you wouldn't see it as it is quickly moving down the list.
A question for you:  How long have you been clean now? and when did the headaches and lack of energy end?  I've had lots of good advice from people here and really appreciate it.  I guess I'm looking for someone who is completely done with the physical aspect of the withdrawals and when they finally started feeling 100%.  I know I need to get out and walk and I'm frustrated that this weekend has been filled with headaches and no energy, was really looking forward to getting some things done for my upcoming wedding, I just can't seem to find the energy.  I go to work everyday, i have a desk job and it gets better everyday but it's still a struggle.  I tapered off norco habit of 3-5 a day for 3 weeks and now I've had none for the past 5 days, my chills/sweats have stopped and the achy legs and arms have subsided for the most part.  Now it's mainly the headaches, sneezing/sinus pressure and lack of energy.  I appreciate the advice and info.  BTW-Congrats on your final commitment to end this madness.
Tags: how long?