Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
How to pick Best Answer from my thread

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

How to pick Best Answer from my thread

Please advise me how to pick "Best Answer" for my questions.  Is it press on reply and hold?
just saying 'hello' to create a reply.  it might take more than 1 reply to get the option, so don't pick this one yet at least.

You have to be the original poster of the thread, wave your cursor around over a reply and an option question and check box will appear. you click it and accept to make it 'best answer'.

i'll post ya another one later if someone else doesn't pop in to say 'hi'. so you can see the options.

Thank you for your response 1sorryperson!  I will give it another try.  You wonderful people deserve any/all recognition possible.  Truly sefless. ❤