Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Howmany days does detox take 4 nocor?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Howmany days does detox take 4 nocor?

This is my third day of weening from nocor, and I am so panicky and sore all over. Cold, too? How long does this last-how many days?
Tags: detoxing
By tomorrow things should start to get better with each day. Usually, its about 4-5 days of bad symptoms, but that depends on what your usage was and how long you were using.
I just re-read that and you said you are weaning? Did you stop or are you weaning down? If you are weaning off, then you will be in w.d until you stop the pills completely and wait 4-5 days. It all depends on what you are doing and taking.