Hunger
my tummy is rumbling for the first time in months!  fourth day of sobriety...what a feeling to be hungry for food again and not hydro-sh*t-done!  yay!

this is a good sign, right?
VERY GOOD SIGN....For me, i barly ate while using...Had no appeitite...When that comes back you are doing good...Just try not to eat to many things that can upset your stomach...FOOD SMELLS SO GOOD NOW!!  ALONG WITH EVERYTHIGN ELSE...
GREAT JOB!!!
Bagel and cream cheese, BIG OJ...man!   good stuff...

on smells...did the drugs kill that for a while, I seem to smell more now...
Drugs diminish everything about us... Congrats on day 4 whoo hoo ...
peace and thanks...the food today is sooooo goooooooooood....i love food...
For me it killed the smell of everything...I remember when my hubby cut the grass one day , and i was like wow!!  I have always loved that smell...Flowers, food, even my kids...I would hug them after a bath, but after i got clean i would hug them for much longer, because they just had this wonderfull smell...ARe sense come back...All the way to sex...
r2r
yer awesome...the food was good, my hands are cold!
In August I weighed 83lbs. I stopped using Sept. 5th. I weighed yesterday and I now weigh 108lbs. I've gained 25lbs. I feel fat even though I'm not. But yes, drugs of all kinds curve the appetite and how food tastes and smells. Keep on keeping on and eat and eat. Drugs deplete our bodies of the nutrients we need and even if you are not skin and bones, you're probably malnourished in one way or another. Glad you're getting better. Chin up..its a great ride to the top.

Peace and Love,

Carrie
You guys are awesome, again...thanks for the good words...food is good now.  I have been taking multi vitamins and all that too...I really thing that has helped speed up recovery...
Have you ever seen that Claridan commercial? Where everything is kinda foggy, then the lady says "now I'm Claridan clear" and they peel the foginess away. I think of getting clean every time I see that commercial, because evrything does get clearer. Not just sight, but smell, Taste, feel and emotions...all the senses.
I remember how good the air smelled and how blue the sky looked.
Enjoy it ! It's like coming out of a coma.
Congrats on 4 days !
Keep it up!
Congrats on the 4days clean!!. Talk about hunger, I am clean for a bit and that is still my favorite subject! I wake up and eat and then already thinking what I am having for dinner lol. Take it easy.