Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Hydro withdrawls

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Hydro withdrawls

Does anyone know how long it takes for the runs to stop!? I am clean 8 days and I am very irratable, I can't sleep and I have the runs when will I start to feel better.
You should be turning the corner anytime.Perhaps tonight you will sleep better.Good for you for 8 days.That is wonderful.Keep hanging in and you will soon see the end of the tunnel.Keep posting and trying because you have come too far to quit.
Any suggestions for sleep and depressions I just dont know what to do, i quit cold turkey after taking 10 mgs a day for the last four years. I need help I have never quit with out rehab and I don't want this life anymore
I suggest vit b12 1000mcg under the tongue,vit d 1000U daily,Vit b complex with zinc,omegas,vitamin c 500mg/day and whey protein.Nyquil without the decongestant helpd me sleep a few nights.It itself can be habitforming so only use for a short time.If you are not taking an antidepressant perhaps St.John's wort will help depression.Everything I suggested is otc and does not require a prescription.
Keep a positive attitude and be determined.You have to want the clean life more than the high of drugs and you will succeed.Think of this as a battle you do not intend to lose.
As for the diareha it took me about six weeks before that problem went away but I didn't
Know about imodium (immodium) tried it this time after a 3 month relapse. Took 3 pills and didn't **** for two days try taking 1 or 2 it works wonders. As for the sleep tried ambien tried xanax nothing works for me the only way I slept was when I just let it come to me if u sit there and concentrate on trying to fall asleep it just made it worse for me. Your probobly not gonna sleep much I would go 2 days with 2-3 hours a night then the third night get about 6-8 then its every other day then it gets alittle better every day just get used to not sleeping for a while.   The most important thing is to remember these withdrawals when u feel better.
Because once u feel better and u are happpy again your brain will play tricks on you like its okay to take a couple because I'm not addicted anymore. But it only takes one and you'll be right back where u were before trust me I know.  Your brain will always be addicted to em. I was just like u took em for 4 years by the last year an a half I was on 25 to 35 10s a day that is why my symptoms lasted so long but I was normal again after about 7 weeks waking up normal had energy enjoyd normal thing in life it was great but I ruined it. But I'm almost there again just another week or two good luck hang in there its all gonna be over soon
Day 20 clean for me..By day 14 diarhea (diarrhea) and sneezing and yawning went away..I fianlly slept about 8 hr last 3 nights..lack of sleep was the hardest for me

Good Luck
G