Hydrocodone Taper
HI. I have been on 5-7 hydrocodone 10/325mg a day for about 2 1/2 months and have been through withdrawals before...not fun as most of you know.  I have about 40 left and want to know if and how to go about tapering. I logically think it would be better to do but having the discipline to actually do it is another thing. Does anyone have an insight to this? Thanks.

As with any tapering we do advise for you to consult your doctor so they can suggest a safe method/dosage.  Be honest with them about what you are wanting to do.  They have your history and know of other health factors that may have impact.  Hope this helps :)
yes plz speak to a doctor and have them help you figure out a taper plan that will be the best for you there are not doctors her so we can not give out that info.however we will be here to support you as you taper down.you can do iit