Hydrocodone Withdrawal
Rex is right - prayer does help.  I'm a stay-at-home mom, and I'm a good mom, yet still I have become dependent on hydrocodone to help me through the day.  My pastor recommended setting my morning alarm clock for an hour before the kids wake up.  This works - believe me.  He said, first pray for 5 minutes.  Then open the Bible & read for a few minutes.  "The Book" is a paraphrase Bible that is much easier to read than the King James.  Another good Bible that's easy to read is the "Holman Christian Standard Bible"  Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying you shouldn't use Valium or hot baths to help with the hydrocodone withdrawal - those things help too, and so does massage therapy.  You can get a back massage for $30 to $50 at massage therapy clinics.  I agree that the physical part of it needs to be addressed, but don't ignore the spiritual part, because it really helps.  I noticed that if I get up earlier and "spend time with God" by praying and reading His words before I start my day, it makes it a lot easier to resist my temptation to take the pills that day.
Sincerely, Tita
Hi Tita67!
  Thanks for the encouragement!  God is a vital part of our healing!  I appreciate what you posted!!
  sincerely,
Kissy