Hydrocodone and blood test
Hi, I have made changes to my life insurance policy and they need to come do a physical and blood tests on me. I recentley came off of hydrocodone and am just concerned if it will be picked up on the test. How long does it take to not show up? If anyone has any insight to this its greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I'm not sure it would effect life insurance??   How long have you been clean?  Did you have a prescription?
I am not sure how long it takes to not show up, but if you had a legit script for it then there should be no problem on that.

Hope this helps some.

Cissy
Yes had a legit script for it and been over 30 days clean. Thanks for the response.
If you had a legitimate prescription, then it shouldn't be a problem, but I doubt it would show up anyway.  Urine and blood tests generally don't go back that far.  Hair samples can go back up to 6 months.
we dont answer drug test questions on the forum ..
Why are you concerned if it is a legal prescription? Surely, being the insurance company they already have knowledge of this....? I do not understand why you are afraid ?
you are in the clear /Don't mention any meds if you are already off of them,The insurance companies are always looking  for an excuse
to raise your rates
Hey for blood and urine tests, pills are out of your system in about 5 days max. When I got into rehab from the hospital recently, I was in the hospital for 5 days, when i got to rehab they pee tested me and woke me up in the morning and blood tested me. To my suprise, everything was out of my system other than the marijuana which stays in your system a while.