Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Hydrocodone withdrawel

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Hydrocodone withdrawel

Do muscle relaxers help with withdrawals symptoms? I fell off the wagon again and don't blame anyone but myself. I seem to keep going on and off every few months, I think its more stress related lately than pain releated. I don't consider myself a heavy addict because I take what is prescribed for me but do get dependant on them because I take them longer than I should. I know the drill of coming off them but was just wondering if muscle releaxers work mostly for the nighttime hours when I am home and not driving of course.
What might help if you go to the Dr. and get a scrip for Trazodone. It will help you sleep as well as help with the depression. you also might ask him for a mild dose of librium, that also help with w/d and and anxiety. from withdraws.
Yeah...I'm sure there is something better than muscle relaxers to help with the WD.  And....I know it's a sensitive subject around here, but I honestly feel that weed helps with WD.  Takes your mind off of things, and helps you relaaaaaax. lol