Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Hylands Leg Cramp Tablets
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hylands Leg Cramp Tablets

Hello everyone! I have been lurking for a while now but took my final steps to get off the pills last week. I am on DAY 5 of being 100% clean and sober!!! And I am feeling great! If not a tad odd. This seems so...new! ;)

To the person who told me about Hylands Leg Cramp Tablets, you are a GENUIS! If anyone is suffering with the creepy-crawlies and kicking the **** out of their significant others while desperately tring to sleep, this stuff is a god send. I finally found it in The Vitamin Shoppe. I also started taking multi-vitamins which also may have helped some of the w/d symptoms, but it's the Hylands Leg Cramp Tablets that I believe saved me this weekend. So THANK YOU!
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
That's definitely a symptom of withdrawals that makes alot of people go back to taking pills.  That's the worst symptom to me anyways.  I hate it.  Literally makes me feel like something is crawling inside of my skin.  Not only my legs but my whole body.  I don't wanna ever go through those types of withdrawals again!!!  Well good luck in your recovery, you're doing great!!

Take care,

Lil.  :)
Blank
177036_tn?1192290235
Thanx for the tip.  I think I'm going to get some.  I get them on and off but when I get them I get them.
Blank
Oh yeah, I also felt the crawlies during the day too, not just at night. And not just in my legs but arms! Best part, you can take the Hylands anytime! It does not induce sleep so it's an anytime aid. I took them all day on days 3 and 4 of c/t, which for me were my worst days. I brought the bottle with me today as a just in case (I'm at work) but I have not had ONE episode or anxiety or creepy-crwalies or anything. I can barely believe it to be perfectly honest! And rx strength ibuprophin really is keeping my knee pain at bay. Who knew? ; )

You guys are awesome!
Blank
Ok i called my pharmacy to ask about what they have for leg cramps and they told they had to pull all those meds and a dr has to call them in or prescibe but...he is going to try to check the pc there and see what he can find for it...so if its something i havent seen you guys mention and it works ill let you all know ok. thanks guys
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...