Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
I AM DONE. AND A QUESTION ABOUT THOMAS REC.

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Well, after getting my apendix out and taking 80 pills in 14 days of 7.5 hydros. I asked for help on here and got it as usuals. Thanks to Sarah and Jason, I am done. One last question though. Do you think I should do Thomas recipie? I have all the stuff to do that, expcet for a benzo. I will not get those as well. I don't want another addictive substance, nor can I take off work to do so. So, can I take it? Will it help? Will it help without the benzo? Any advice?? Also, does anyone elese have an opion on how long my wd's will be since I did not do that many, but did take quite a bit in short time.Thanks for the help.
You can do this without the benzo.  Our bodies need to be fed good things so the vitamins will be very helpful.  I still take some to this day.  Give them some time to work tho.  As addicts we are always looking for that instant gratification.  Try not to get worked up about the wd's.  Let whatever happens happen.  Just roll with it.  You are getting rid of the toxins and that is a good thing.  Stay busy and active.  I have faith in you so i know you can do this!!
You can definitely do it witthout the benzo, as most people do now-a-days.  You may experience some anxiety as I'm sure you know as you have been through this before.  The vitamins help alot and make sure you stay hydrated.  It is hard to tell how long your withdraws will last because they vary with different people.  You weren't on them for very long so they may be very minimal (let's hope so, since you can't take time off from work).  I woud definitely do the Thomas recipe because I have been through withdraws twice now, once with the recipe and once without and I will say that it made my witthdraws much more bearble,but that's just my opinion.  Good luck to you and you can do this as I know you have succeeded before :)
Thank you for your response, like most people when they are going through this, it always a huge crisis and everything is big. so, than you for taking time to answer.
YOU ARE THE GREATEST.