Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
I DID THE KRATOM THING !!!WOW!!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I DID THE KRATOM THING !!!WOW!!!

hay everyone !  i havnt posted in a day or so and i wanted to tell you guys that i got the kratom in the mail today.. All i can say is woweeeee! For the first time in days i feel normal again. i made so somr tea from 7gm of kratom powder and i feel like i just took 2 or 3 10mg vikes I sware this stuff works. i got my house clean top to bottom and washed my truck and its beem 5 hours sense i drank the tea and i still feel great. i just hope its not a wolf in sheeps clothing so to say.  This will help me on days i have to work and will keep me off the pills and according to my research it has to be consumed in large quanities over a few years to ever get addicted to it. I consulted my pharmasits and he told me to contact a local herboligest, and luck has it this guy on my street happns to be one. he sells herbs and vitimans and he told me that as long as i didnt do anymore than 15g a day i would most likely not get addicted to it. he said the reason it is not that widley used in the usa is because it gorws in tiland and most people dont know about it wish me luck mabe now i can function normally and stay off the pills for good
Tags: Addiction
Good luck.  

Personally, I would be more than a little afraid of anything that made me "feel like i just took 2 or 3 10mg vikes."  Are you noting the fact that the seller of this substance (which is illegal due in Thailand to its addictive properties) warned you that you "would most likely not get addicted to it" if you didn't exceed 15g/day and on day-one you're almost half-way to the 15g?

I started with hydro QUITE happy with 10mg/day.  I ended up not having enough although I was at 350-400mg every day.

Be careful... anything that makes you feel like you are taking something that you have been abusing, can become addictive, and probably will. I am speaking from personal exzperience... I abused Benadryl several months after I got out of Rehab.. taking 4-8 pills several times a day. We can convince ourselves that it is ok because it is not the real thing, or not a "prescription" but in the end it can turn out to do the same thing. Just be careful... I will be thinking about you!

Please be careful.....I think this wolf is gonna bite you in the ass quite frankly.  If you feel as good as you did on the vikes then it sounds like you are getting high!  Don't trade one addiction for another....at least try to wean off of this esp since you are on what day now....14?  

Peace!
It does help w/d symtoms (symptoms), but it is also addictive, don't fool yourself. Do the research, investigate the studies done on the field workers in Thailand. Also the amount you are taking is a bit high, and you need to start thinking about tapering Now, dont take this for more than 2 weeks! Symtoms (symptoms) of too much: Blured vision, headache. nauseous.
When you stop Kratom, you will feel dry, but better than full blown W/D.
The second time I quit I used Kratom to help, it does prolong it a bit.

Good Luck

60+ Days ct

Choo
60 days,congrats,60 down and a lifetime to go
Thx, 1 year i will celebrate though, I hope you are doing well!! It ain't an easy road, but it is certainly worth it with eyes wide open!

Here's to life, With eyes wide open!!

Cheers

Choo