Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
I FLUSHED!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I FLUSHED!

I can't believe I did it, I just came home for my lunch break, and flushed my 8 remaining pills! I was so scared, and still scared, but I know I did the right thing! Right after I did it, I just prayed and thanked God for giving me the strength to do it! I have never flushed pills before, I have always finished them! Thank you to all of you on this forum for giving me support and courage to do this! It is somewhat terrifying, but joyous at the same time!
Way to go on flushing them!!!!  That takes some strength!!!!  Im proud of you!!!!    sara
HEY --- WAY TO GO!!  That is such great news!  Not an easy thing to do so congrats on that.  Don't be terrified.  Whatever happens, you will get through it.  Keep working it and good luck!
AWESOME!!!!  i am so proud of you.  i know it was hard.  i have done it.  but didnt it feel like you were saying to heck with you mr. addiction, i am done???  good for you...
Thank you so much, and yes to Cathy, it did feel great! I just took my pup for a walk, and the air outside seems to be a bit fresher if you know what I mean! I have had a lot going on in my life lately, and I really think this addiction was holding me back, I have a really good feeling that things are going to turn around, I just have faith! Thanks again everyone!
now the hard part is not going back for more. i'll be praying for you, for strength to stay away from the pills. you can do it!! christina
Hey, GREAT job!  Hang in there, we can all get through this together...
great job!
You have just made a HUGE step toward your recovery!! I am so proud of you for flushing those pills. Keep up the good work and remember that you CAN beat this!
That's a huge step for you, you've taken your life back!  Way to go!  I think it means a lot about your commitment if you quit while you still have pills...  It's a little easier if your really out, without a source.  Keep it up!
THAT SHOWS TREMENDOUS STRENGTH AND DEDICATION TO GETTING YOUR LIFE BACK!

WAY TO GO!!!

STAY STRONG!
Way to go!! Now take care of you and be proud you flushed them.
YOU ARE FREE! I am so proud of you for flushing them lil demons, not too many can do that and you did great. See the power of posting and the power of peer pressure, lol. I just got back home and don't see no nasty pm's from you, hahahahaha. Hold your head high, your in charge now.
YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!!!! Read you previous post. This is one of the best decision of your life. you must feel so empowered.
keep us informed. we are all there right behind you.
Again congrats. you are so strong. you're an inspiration to a lot of us.
big hugzzzzzz to ya
Thats so great!!!!!!!!!! i KNOW IT TOOK ALOT! I am very proud of you, your on your way to a new clean brite life. good luck!