I dont know where I'd be w/o this forum&all of your support
I stumbled upon this forum a couple days n2detox from lortabs.I read it everyday.I have asked a couple questions but after a OBVIOUS lapse in the judgement of my doctor I came here tonight perplexed.Well not perplexed I think I was TRYING to get u all to say Its ok take the pain meds he gave me because I was honest but THANK YOU for not letting me get away with it.I literally talked sense back into myself.This forum helped give me strength to get to3weeks clean and u just helped me from a100% chance of relapsing.YOU all are awesome.I dont mean to go on but I feel like I almost just ruined what Im working so hard for&if I didnt post earlier I would have for sure relapsed.My husband&sweet little2year old deserve me at100%.I deserve me happy&healty.This forum is so great for some1who doesnt have support groups n there very small town
3 weeks?!!!  GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Hey congrats on 3 weeks clean.....we all get close calls and your right this forum can be priceless when your in need of help last august I had a meltdown with my bipolar disorder
it was 1.30am mountain time I posted and God had 2 of the people that helped me get clean up to just encourage me and keep me from blowing around 325 clean days always post b/4 you give in .....I also recamend you drive to another town if you have to to find an N/A or A/A meeting it will reall help you and make this whole process ez for you....I say this a lot but there is no biger truth  then ''as addicts we need to change the very way we think and reason'' those programs can teach you that .....I do understand the whole small town thing and everybody knowing everybody's bissness hang in there you can pick up the big book for n/a or aa at most book stores or order it on line if your really in thew booneys ...makes for some good reading  best of luck to you on your recovery good luck and God bless.......Gnarly  
Every single day is reason for CELEBRATION!  3 weeks is like 3 months to some!  Keep up the journey...you are valuable...you are precious...you are loved...you are worth it
Thanks so much for the support it means so much to have a place to go to
To every1 thanks but I wanna thank-you gnarly4the book suggestions.I'm NOT used2being n a tiny town(moved here2help my sick n-laws,only spent8hours w/them&months later moved2a tiny town n a state I'd never been2&don't know any1&away from my whole family n a really big city&Ive never been away from my mom& siblings:(  I know this isn't relevant2this forum but if I were there Id have a lot of choices4meetings& support from all my  family.I'm blessed2have my husband&u all.