I have no energy, is there anything to help??
I know that I am only on day 4, I feel OK though besides my back is killing me and my whole body hurts, I just have no energy to even walk downstairs here to the computer, is there any vitamins or anything I can take to give me a little boost of energy???

-Smiles
Why trust one drug and not another? That's politics that is.
Fruit, lots and lots of it, blend up like 2 oranges,  2 apples, 2 bananas with some milk and down it in one.
Great job--Day #4 is fantastic. COuld be "Hump Day" for you--it was for me....

Try Vit. B 100's, ; Vit. C (1000mg/day); L-Tyrosine, in a.m., and if you're not on anti-depressants, HTP-5.

And keep trying to get a little exercise every day--just a bit. That really helps.

Take Care,

--Athena
Hey, I posted to your note below.

Also, I thought of one more thing: Try to eat! Start small, though. Work your way up to soup from popscicles, clear broth, and juice. Your body needs a few calories to get you through this! It helped me A LOT! Try to eat something, even if you have no appetite.
Good Luck! You're doing great.

XO

--A
Thanx for all the great posts people cause I'm about to jump on the wagon by choice... have to... nothing else will work now...
To fight the chronic fatique when I had no appetite, I took vitamin B shots from my dr, drank a lot of V-8 juice and Splash fruit juice made by V-8, also.

I took a multivitamin, B12 and B6, vitamin E, and fishoil capsules. I thought it was just idle chatter when people told me to take stuff like this until I got so tired I wanted to sleep the day away. After about two weeks it started to really help.

Best of luck.....LS
You're almost over the worst so just take your time and don't worry to mich about the energy right now.... just take your time and one foot in front of the other.
I will try and get to a store and pick up a few of these things!!! thank you all for posting back to me I really appreciate it :)

Day 5, and I have a little bit more energy today, yesterday was just a drag!! Hopefully it only gets better!!