Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
I just paid $19,000 for "rapid detox".

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I just paid $19,000 for "rapid detox".

I felt desperate to get off the Suboxone. So I paid a lot of money. My understanding was the next day I would be like a fresh spring chicken. It's been 5 days and if I had the opportunity, I'm afraid I'd start taking it, anything again. I feel so bad. I don’t know how I’m going to get through this. Can I just have a drink or something?  I've never had problems with alcohol.
So did u do this yet?
It's not a good idea right now to try and fix how your feeling with another mind-altering substance.  I know how hard this is and how desperate you feel (believe me I remember) so talk to us - venting is a much better way to cope with these feelings.  And I too, like eebb26, am curious - did you go yet?
Oh you poor thing!!   I feel badly for you.  I don't blame you for wanting to take a drink but honestly,it won't help. It may make you feel worse...

What are your symptoms right now?  Maybe we can make some suggestions....
I sounds like it has been five days since the detox began and the wds are in full force:(
Hang in there. I know someone who did this as well, and they too were sick for about a week. I'm not too sure what the non sub after the medical detox even CAN deliver. Let us know what you're feeling and like others said, maybe we can make some suggestions.
just hang in there it will get better and i COMPLETELY AGREE with vicki about taking a drink and i understand why you might want to but i know i have tried it before when in withdrawals and its not a good idea because you wont feel any better and the depression will kick into overdrive so i would stay away from alcohol for a little bit

Good Luck and Godspeed