I talked to my doc
I talked to my doctor about my plans for ct. she said good luck and was happy to prescribe me some trazadone 50m for sleep and xanax. I hope these help me sleep and with depression. 2 days until the big one and i am scared! My life is on the line here and its gonna be tough. I am doing an hour by hour journal on the process starting on thursday. well for the hours i am able if anyone would like to take a  look at the journal entries message me. Maybe it will turn into a book for parents and loved ones so they have an idea on what to look for or expect? good idea or bad?
I think that is a great idea. Document what you go through and then look back and see how far you had come and how bad it is in the beginning. I did ct 8 days ago and I got to admit it was the worse hell ever but after day 5 the worst was over. I still don't feel myself but things get better every hour. Good-luck and feel free to lean on us for support.
Congrats on your decision! If you notice EVERY person just starting, about to start, or are into withdrawals only wanna know what will happen, how long will it happen, and when will it be over. If I found a book written by someone who went through withdrawal, it would have been my bible.