Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
I think I'm on the down hill

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I think I'm on the down hill

I just wanted to tell everyone how awesome I am feeling today I am actually singing to myself I helped my wife clean the house I have some energy and I am experiancing little or no wds I am sooooooooooooo excited about life again and I know I couldn't have done it without the help of God My beautiful wife and kids and ALLF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE out there.  This forum is a wonderful place it was hard for me to join at first because I'm afraid to ever admit I need help or that im an addict or I'm week but with all your help I am making out of the fog and I'm starting to see the light again THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!  I will continue posting daily I may be addicted to this site haha but at least it's a positive addiction on tat makes me feel good about myself.  4 DAYS CLEAN YIPPEEEEEEE!!!
Hi Full ,  I know what you mean On Day#11 myself and everyday past day 3 i have felt better & better  . Like a new life . Smileing . doing things and enjoying doing them again . Even had a date night with the wife for the first time in months . Went to a comady club and laughed my a** off . never even thought about pills.   ... Ron
your post made me smile. thanx. and CONGRATS !!!!
I am glad you are feeling better and you are right this site can be addicting.  I felt so blessed to have all these amazing people when I first started out; it was all I had.  And now when I go on I feel compelled to write to people that are hurting, a way of paying it forward.  I am still a rookie at 45 days but it's always nice knowing you are not alone.  don't get me wrong i still use it in my time of need too.  I am genuinely happy for you. ;-)
Great job fullcircle! Day 4 was memorable for me too... so happy to read your post today!
Glad to hear you are having such a rewarding day!  I hadn't even heard of or discovered this site at 4 days clean.  Being in a "tomb" of sorts for so many yrs meant the world's computer technology passed me by!
I was sooo sick on day 4 I wouldn't have attempted the computer anyway.
Keep on keepin on......Blessings to you!
Your doing so so well.. The joy will just continue.....keep the days coming. 4 is great...will be looking for your 30 day post!!!