I think I'm on the down hill
I just wanted to tell everyone how awesome I am feeling today I am actually singing to myself I helped my wife clean the house I have some energy and I am experiancing little or no wds I am sooooooooooooo excited about life again and I know I couldn't have done it without the help of God My beautiful wife and kids and ALLF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE out there.  This forum is a wonderful place it was hard for me to join at first because I'm afraid to ever admit I need help or that im an addict or I'm week but with all your help I am making out of the fog and I'm starting to see the light again THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!  I will continue posting daily I may be addicted to this site haha but at least it's a positive addiction on tat makes me feel good about myself.  4 DAYS CLEAN YIPPEEEEEEE!!!
Hi Full ,  I know what you mean On Day#11 myself and everyday past day 3 i have felt better & better  . Like a new life . Smileing . doing things and enjoying doing them again . Even had a date night with the wife for the first time in months . Went to a comady club and laughed my a** off . never even thought about pills.   ... Ron
your post made me smile. thanx. and CONGRATS !!!!
I am glad you are feeling better and you are right this site can be addicting.  I felt so blessed to have all these amazing people when I first started out; it was all I had.  And now when I go on I feel compelled to write to people that are hurting, a way of paying it forward.  I am still a rookie at 45 days but it's always nice knowing you are not alone.  don't get me wrong i still use it in my time of need too.  I am genuinely happy for you. ;-)
Great job fullcircle! Day 4 was memorable for me too... so happy to read your post today!
Glad to hear you are having such a rewarding day!  I hadn't even heard of or discovered this site at 4 days clean.  Being in a "tomb" of sorts for so many yrs meant the world's computer technology passed me by!
I was sooo sick on day 4 I wouldn't have attempted the computer anyway.
Keep on keepin on......Blessings to you!
Your doing so so well.. The joy will just continue.....keep the days coming. 4 is great...will be looking for your 30 day post!!!