I took xanax for the first time and i dont know if what im feeling is normal
Okay so i just has a quick question. I took xanax earlier for the first time  today at like maybe 11pm anyways i was told it was suppose to make me feel tired and its not. I feel wide awake. Is this normal? Like will i be okay? Also if i do end up knocking out eventually how long would i sleep on this?
It all depends on what mg you took. Sometimes if I take 1mg all it does is calm my nerves but other times when I was deep in my addiction to heroin I'd take 6 or 7mgs and it would knock me out within 4 or 5 hours and the next day my memory was completely gone. Be careful taking them bc if you do t really need them it's asking for trouble. The wd from Xanax is really bad.
You are not making a wise choice of taking this drug without any medical advise. Do not repeat this mistake. Xanax can be dangerous. Never underestimate these drugs be it xanax or anything else. They serve a purpose and you are not supposed to be using without a medical opinion.