Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
I want to use sooooO bad after detox.

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I want to use sooooO bad after detox.

I have been clean for 8 wks and all I want to do is use right now! I still fell like I'am in detox . was using heavy opiats for a year. Was told by some it could take as much as 1 yr to feel normal again . Do any of you know how true this is?
I know how you feel. I to have been out of detox for  seven weeks and still feel very tired all the time and dont sleep much at all. I'am still shaking from time to time inside and it drives me crazy. My head is always feeling like it is in the clouds somewhere. Keep up the good work and dont give in to those evil drugs again. MAY GOD WATCH OVER YOU AND BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME A-MEN!
I can totally relate!  i'm beginning week 6 off of methadone, and i still have really strong cravings!  i'm feeling okay physically, though.  exercise really helps.

Kova
wow, you two sound so much alike by your profiles!

kova