Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
I'M HERE TO MAKE NOISE

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I'M HERE TO MAKE NOISE

Hi Guys,

If it's too quiet I'll make noise. I have noticed that when I'm in a group of people and finally shut my mouth, it seems so quiet. LOL

Hope everyone is doing great tonight. I was late getting here but now I'm here, too.

Love to all....LS
There is a new person posting on the community forum.. can someone please go over there are post.. I can barely keep my eyes open or I would.. Thanks.. She posted under my post to Marcatj.
You're in my prayers. There is nothing that beats a good night's sleep. Especially if it's straight through and undisturbed. I hope your pain will go away soon. What is your next step in trying to make it better??

Go night night and think good thoughts, which is easier said than done when you're in pain.

Love ya....Connie
You always show up when I am too tired to post anymore.... Hope you have a good night... Pray that I will get a decent night sleep for once this week.. Pain is keeping me up and waking me several times during the night...BOO!!!

Love ya