IV roxy user trying to quit
I have been using roxys for about 3 years, and up until the last 3 months i was using 2-4 30s 2 to 3 times a week with no withdrawal on my off days. For the past three months I have IVed 2-4 every day. I am on day 2 with nothing and am feeling no pain or discomfort at all. So, my question is if I have some rough days ahead or am I some kind of medical anomoly?
VERY RARELY we get what I wound call a free pass which is a blessing and a curse.A blessing if u r truelly ready to quit and get aftercare etc but 99%of the time when people r this lucky the1time they end up using again thinking they can stop with no w/d anytime they want and the next time they quit they r hit with deathly feeling withdrawals.u r shooting them too.U need to get on ur knees and thank god for ur luck this once and run with it dont think ur immune cause ur not l.Also ur not necessary out of the woods yet but VERY LUCKY DONT BLOW IT!!!!
i use to b one of those ppl i used xanax no wd then vic no wd then drinking non wd methadone and xanax worst withdrawals ever then herion even worse now i take pills here and theere and i get it all the time for some reason i never did nonw i cant get rid of the wd and it ***** a$$
This is rare but possible you have been lucky, but it does not mean you be lucky next time. Stay strong...It's worth it.