Im addicted to loratab and my dr wants to add morophine, oxycontin, or methadone
Im terrified to be put on any other drug. Im already extremely dependent on the loratab I take 2.5 10/325 3x a day. Now because the loratab isnt lasting and I expressed that to my dr, he wants to put me on a longer lasting medication like morophine sulfate 30 mg ez 2x a day, Oxycontin 40 mg 2x a day, or methadone 10 mg 2x a day. I never wanted to be addicted and now Im miserable I dont want to become dependent on something else. Will one of these medications help me to get off of the loratab? Any help is very welcome :)
You would be trading one addiction for another one.   What is causing your pain?   Is there any way you can take a non narcotic for pain?
Im with mary,but if i had to add one it would be morphine,only because for me anyway its the best to withdraw from..hope that helps   Danny
I was in a car accident in November 2011 and have 4 herniated discs and bulges throughout my spine... I don't want to be addicted to anything anymore it's just so hard to kick the loris :( and I'm so scared to try anything else for fear that I'll be hooked on that too!!!