I'm done!!!
I'm so sorry to my family and friends but I can't take this anymore I'm going to just end this because I can't keep going like this .with draw is to much and staying ****** up is not where I want to be and things are out of control..
Can you call your doctor today and tell him everything you told us to get some help. You can take a drug that helps with the withdrawls and also helps to not take any other opiates. That would be a start to stopping the pills and then also see what he can do to help with your depressions and anxiety don't be ashamed to tell the doctor he will help and you sound like a great person that just needs a little support! Please please don't give up!
we want to help you!  just please make that call to the help line....you will be surprised at how much help you can get out there.....you can also call the NA 800 number as well....if you want to talk to person versus here....just please please take that first step.....we have all done it and are here as proof.....it's hard, i know as know one knew of my addiction as well....and the WDs can be lessened with otc meds...we can help you with that as well....the hardest part is reaching out that first time.....you can do it....just remember, you are not alone, we have ALL been right where you are...the WDs will be over in a few days and you can concentrate on taking your life back....just get help! it can be done!  
when i was near the end i kept looking up to a cool neon coke clock that i had bought on e-bay in one of my many hydro-fueled late nights (back when the drugs still worked).  i'd look at that clock and say out loud "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?????"

and i had no idea.  somehow i had gone from a respected professional, father of four, etc., to a hopeless drug addict.  everything was so out of control and there was just no way to fix it . . . or none that i could see.

keep talking here and find help where you are.  what's the closest city to you?

CATUF
I haven't read all the comments, but....I just have to say.....

THIS IS ONLY THE SMALLEST BUMP IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!  A FEW days of feeling like crap and then it's all uphill!  Don't give up!!   I've been almost right where you are......then I remembered how much I"m loved and how much, more importantinly, I LOVE those around me.  I couldn't imagine not being around the ones that make my life so beautiful.  Look back at those kids that are going to grow up and need you more than you can ever know.  

The fact you came here....means there's hope.  Hold on to it...stay on this board as much as you can or want.  See a doctor or therapist (which is ALOT less money overall than ANY drug habit), and maybe rely on one or two close people in your life so you have physical suppot.

You are amazing and the world, your family, friends and everyone here, but mostly YOU...deserves the amazing person that you are!!!

You are in my thoughts, heart, and prayers!
Hi and welcome!!! I kno EXACTLY how u feel!!! I'm 27 wife and mother of two I started taking pills for legit reasons after 3 years on the pills a "friend" introduced me to heroin I tried it and couldn't get away from it. Everyone and I mean everyone of my family and break friends knew nothing abt this but then it started to show. My appearance changed so much I weighed 90 pounds and was spending 1000 dollars ever two weeks sometimes more on this. It got so bad I was stealing from my family to get high then after about 5 months on heroin it wasn't about the high anymore it was about not being sick! My husband is such a WONDERFUL man. I couldn't ever tell him what was going on even tho I wntd to quit more than anything I was scared to ask for help. One day he found out and I told him everything and let me tell u, tht was  SOO SOOOO freeing. Bc I was using sooo much I couldn't go ct it was just too hard so I chose suboxone and it saved my life. ( I'm not saying to go on suboxone) but there are options to help u with WD weather it b the Thomas recipe or suboxine or methadone U HAVE OPTIONS TO GET UR LIFE BACK!!!!!!  Please DONT GIVE UP!!!!!  We are all here for YOU!! I feel like everyone here is family thts how great everyone is. Please put the gun away and chose to change ur life. Start by saying to urself or out loud I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL GET MY LIFE BACK!!!!! I found if I'm positive it makes it sooo much better.. if u was u can message me and I will help u!!! We all will. Oh Btw I'm 180 days clean. I didn't think in a million years I'd b saying tht!!!! It is possible =]
Hi and let me tell you everyday will get better Iam on day 7 and I fell better then ever. It's all due to this site everyone on here can and will help just keep posting letting everyone know how you are and put the gun away it will get better. You do have some one to talk to we are all listening we are here for you.
Please hang in there! You are not alone-as you can see!!!! Keep coming here to read if you cannot post it helps ! Your wife and especially your children need you!  I know how you feel, But as everyone had said you can get through this! And when your ok back you will be so grateful you stuck around! Please keep posting and let everyone here help you!
Please come back and talk to us.  This is your safe place.  We know how you feel as we have been there.  Let us help you~
Please let us know your ok
Please talk to us and know this is not your fault.  These pills are HIGHLY addictive and many people from all walks of life have fallen into their trap.  Yes, they ruin our lives but we can climb back out of the deep dark hole they put us in.  They make us feel so depressed and like there is no hope but there is hope.  There is always hope.  Please, please talk to us and let us know what you are feeling.  We can help because we have been there too and we care very much about you.
Hugs
I hope you are still reading these posts of support. I know the feeling well and it was always when I was in the depths of using, not my real self buried in there. Maybe we feel cruddy when we first stop, but it does lessen each day. I like the flu comparison. The thought of my kids and husband being without me was too much. And no matter how terrible things are or seem now, that means they can improve, even in small ways. Remember, you never have to decide anything NOW. You've reached out here for help, please take it. And reach out to whomever you can in your life or town. Please check in...
It seems like you are in a hole and can't get out, but it's an illusion. You think you are bad and you have let down the "good" people and that is also untrue-an illusion. You can't see it right now but if you get help and get through this, you will see and your life will be much different. You may even find there was a reason for this road you went down, and be grateful for it. But back to right now...

You say the worst part is that you have no one to talk to. You have the power to change that. You can come here where people understand, and you can go to anonymous meetings in your area (NA or an open minded AA group). You may feel so much better when you meet "good" people who went down the same road you have, and things won't seem so bleak.  

Another path to quick relief is seeing a doctor and telling them where you're at. They have to keep it confidential, and can help you come up with a plan to quit that is do-able. There are things that can help.

Whatever you do, don't give up! You are in crisis, but lots of good can come of being at this point...UNLESS you give up. Please don't do that. You ARE a good person, you are just addicted and need to get free. You will, but you need to take steps that are new.

Hang in there!!!

Hey, we are all still thinking about you.  Please post and let us know how you are doing.
Hey there - don't give up - I had a 40 pill a day habit and now have 2 months clean and feeling pretty good.  Noone around me knew and my life spiraled out of control.  There are SO many options out there to help both the body and mind get through this.  PLEASE let us know how you are doing; we are all praying for you.
IVE BEEN EXACTLY WHERE YOUR AT ,IF I DIDNT HAVE MY NORCOS I COULDNT DO A DAM THING, I WAS DRIVEING AUTO PARTS TRUCK. IF I DIDNT HAVE MY PILLS, I WOULD FORGET WHERE THE HELL I WAS, IVE RUN TO HOSPITALS WHILE I WAS WORKING TO TRY TO SCORE SO I COULD WORK, I KNOW HOW BAD THE PILLS GET. THE SEARCHING FOR THEM WAS REAL WORK. AND ADDICTED SINCE 1998 BEACAUSE OF A SERGURY I NEVER GOT,AND I KNOW YOU DONT FEEL RIGHT WITHOUT THEM, YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEM TO FEEL NORMAL. ITS NOT A HIGH AT THAT POINT, EVERY ONE HAS THOUGHT OF THROWING THE TOWEL IN , BUT THATS SELFISH, PLUS I DONT KNOW IF YOUR CHRISTIAN BUT TAKEING YOUR LIFE YOU DONT GO TO HEAVEN, I DONT THINK YOU WANT THAT OR EITHER DOES YOUR FAMILY RIGHT. TAKE IT FROM A 60 YEAR OLD FOOL. GOD BE WITH YOU,AS HE IS. YOUR CRY FOR HELP HAS BEEN HEARD NOW GO DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH IT. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING. PS IM WITHDRAWLING BAD MYSELF FROM METHADONE AND ITS GONNA BE A LONG ROCKY ROAD BUT IF I GO , IT NOT FROM ME DOING SO I WANT TO LIVE . GOD BE WITH YOU. JOHN
It is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life,,,,but I GOT THROUGH IT AND YOU CAN TOO. You have to understand that blaming yourself will not help you feel better. Everyone here has been in your position and we have all found that there is a light at the end of the tunnel I PROMISE!!!!
Please at least post and let us know you're okay.  There's nothing worse than reading a post like this, and not knowing what happened.  I sincerely hope you're getting help somewhere.  Suicide is never the answer.  PLEASE reach out for help.  You can and WILL get through this...so many other people have.

Please update us...everyone here cares, and is worried.

Prayers for you!!!
yes please post and let us hear from you!  we are all worried and want to help you!  
I wish you'd respond 15mg... If you went back to using because it was too much, please don't be ashamed. All anyone cares about is that you are still here.  
Man up bro. Ik what you going through, but your a man with a family. Killing yourself hurts a lot of people while your getting the easy way out. Life's hard. It is. But life beats death. You can do it. In your case dont stop, use untill you can go to rehab, where they can get you meds to help. Please respond. People do care.
Please let us know what is going on~
Please PLEASE PLEASE JUST RESPOND AND LET US KNO UR OK!!!!!! WE ARE ALL HERE FOR U!
Yes please let us know your ok, Ive been thru it twice! 260mgs the first time, 85 the second and now Im weaning from 45, down to 11mg's. First time weaing, the other two, coldturkey. It dont feel good, I felt all your emotions, it took me 3 weeks to stop withdrawals. But after that, I got better and better every day. If you have to work, take time off and go to a detox. Once it's over, it's done with, whether you do suicide or detox. BUT, when you do detox, your life is back!!!!!!! Just let us know your here, PLEASE!!!
Praying your okay... Were all here to support you and listen. I suffer bad back pain and the pain that you endure wigh withdrawls ***** but it does pass. I actually feel really good now. Its so worth doing it!!! It hurts like hell but keep your wife, son and the life you had before in mind. That was my whole focus and it helped me push through. You can do this. I sure hope your okay!!! God bless
I'm right there with you...I went from 10 a day, and now my friend has been "dosing" me...I was cut to 4 a day for 3 days...then 3 a day for a week....now I'm down to 2 a day!!! I'm not liking it..I have no energy, BUT I'm not suffering the excruciating withdrawl monster that I endured when I have tried quitting cold turkey. It does hurt so bad..I went DAYS with flu symtoms and suisidal feelings, ect. THE SAD thing is here, is that If I woulda just held on a little longer I woulda been through the worst of it. but I'm gunna do it this time...YOU CAN TOO!!!!
Yes, please post! There are so many people that care. I agree with the above poster, if you have gone back to using, don't be embarrassed, just talk with us!
For some, quitting at home just doesn't work. But you can go to rehab, where you are taken care of physically and then mentally. Rehab, not just detox.
Praying for you.
dnt do it man god loves u and hes gna take u when its ur time not when u want u have a family be strong im on my second day of detox im hateing life i cant sleep my lrgs are real restless i was ready to go to the er to get more pills but my wife said i can do u dnt need the pills she told me im a way better perso when im not on pills so im gna try and stay strong and bye the WAY-ITS MY B-DAY TODAY DAMN THE BIG 41 GOD BLESS U 15MG IM PRAYING 4 U
Hon this is the real deal.  There are 30 or more people waiting to help  and support you.  We are not just words on a screen..we are people who have walked the walk and will do whatever it takes to support.  Please come back so we can do just that.
Yes please post ! I want to help also you are not alone...hang in there hun. This site saved me so give it a chance please
Hey bud im praying for u. Put that gun away u c dan beat this n fix this u cant fix  dead!!! Holler back these ppl are great we'll b here to talk if u need
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE...... AS LONG AS THERE IS BREATH....
KEEP THE FAITH...........
I am praying so hard for you right now. I know you don't know me. Im praying for God to hold you really tight. I know how you feel. I know the dark place you are in. Please let us know if you are OK. We are here for you. You can recover from this. I know you cant see that now. All you have to do is take a small step and post to let us know you are ok and we will carry you thru this. We will circle the wagons....we are waiting. (((((hugs)))))
I was so hoping to see an update. I keep thinking about you and hoping you're making a good choice. Like another said, whatever you had to do as far as quitting now or not, we just want to know you're alive.

Hoping you'll check in soon,we care!  Zoey
Im praying and hoping your in detox and not what you said you were going to do, GODSPEED xoxo
Don't give up man! I promise you I'm feeling the same way man it ***** soooo bad I'm on day 5 and it's getting better trust me man go to your local doctor and be COMPLETLY honest about everything they will help you just let them!
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.  I also thought of that after a lifetime of substance abuse, chemotherapy, and divorce. Maybe the only reason that didnt was the effect that my son did have on me. Unrequited love. Couldnt do that to him! And of course the promise of a new day ahead that may have blue sky with sun and perfect temps. But there arent many things that are perfect. So here I sit in Indiana with the thermometer at 9 degress........go figure.. And life is good today. So much better than relying on pills. Life can also be good again for you...............best of luck. Drop me a line if you feel like it.
We have all been where you are at right now.   Like someone once told me, checking out is the easy way out, but hardest on everyone else.   When I heard that I realized it was a pretty selfish act to inflict that kind of pain on those I loved the most.   And having suffered through others doing such a thing, I could imagine how that would hurt my family and friends too.  Even though it seems like they wouldn't miss you, they would be better off without you, etc...those are all lies your depressed brain is telling you!   Whatever you have going on, it is very disturbing to me that you made this post and then disappeared.   I am hoping you made the right choice.  
I have been thinking about u since I read this post please cone back and say something PLEASE!!!!!
Gosh , were are you???? Please be ok, please.
Were are you? You got alot of new friend on this site. You have support here I will Pray for you too!
vvicidaho
If you kill yourself you will never be able to experience the great feelings of life again. And for some people, myself included, those great feelings included (hell, who am I kidding, they consisted primarily of) getting high. As bad as it sounds, that was really the only reason I never tried to kill myself during my tenure with heroin. I dont know, you will do what you will do, just remember you cant uncommit suicide. The withdrawals will be over in a week or so. You can go thru hell for that long.
has anyone heard from 15mg, i hate seeing what this stuff does to ppl, ending it will hurt your family and friends alot more than being honest and getting help, please think of your family, im sure theyd rather help you than live without you, everyone please pray for 15 to get through this, and is their anyway to check on him?
so sorry read so many replies thought was a guy, sorry 15 i hope you r ok!!!
GOD BLESS YOU  Were are you this is the third time I am searching for you WE ALL care.
vvicidaho
This is a bit scary, I come on here everyday since this post was made to see if there has been a responce. I sure hope you didnt decide to take the alternative route. the pain is awful but its not as pain as the pain you may leave your family in. praying for you!
Hopefully he is okay~
What a scary thread.  I hope you are ok 15, you can get to the other side of this brother.

Bryan
Im pray you are in detox or just cant get on cause your miserable. We've all been thru this horrific pain, a few times even, this is new to you, as the first time for me I thought I was already in hell. Hopefully your still with us and once you can get back on here you will let us know. xoxo
Hope your still with us. xoxo
Been wondering how you are.... Hope your still around...