Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
I'm so depressed right now I don't even know what to do with my...

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I'm so depressed right now I don't even know what to do with myself.

I leave tomorrow. And as of now I'm at home all by myself while everyone went to a BBQ. I chose to stay he since I'm not feeling well. But it's my last day to spend with my baby girl and she went to have fun. I can't stop crying and just feel disgusting as hell. I don't know what to do with myself.
Please don't be down on yourself. You are doing an amazing thing. You are off to rehab to get better and start a new life for you and your family. This is a very good thing!
Just keep hanging on. Try to divert your mind. If you have to cry go ahead. But you are opening a door that leads to a good place. Hang on and hold fast. It's just a few hours away.
-Randy
Im sorry your feeling that way. When you finish detox you will be back with her and will be clean...it will feel so good.

I was going through old paperwork today and came across my certificate Redgate gave me after I detoxed. I said a prayer for you in that it will be a pleasant experience and a beginning to your new life. When I went in I left behind 2 kids and an 8 month pregnant wife. It was so hard to leave my kids because they were little ones. It was one of the best decisions I made in life.

I know how hard it is to be in "limbo" so to speak. You went last week expecting to get in and were turned around. Like I told you before...I got turned around twice and was admitted on the 3rd try. Its like there testing ones resolve. If anything, you are proving how much you want this. Many addict will use not getting admitted as an excuse to run a muck. You didnt...feel good about that.

You will look back later on and feel really good about yourself and what you are doing to get clean. Just get through each minute and before you know it...you will be checking out of detox and will be re-united with your baby.

Prayers your way
I just wanted to send some support your way, this will be for the better! I have a good feeling you will be happy you went :) and when you get out you will be an even better mom.
Thanks guys. Your all amazing. And thank you abn you are an amazing person and your completely right. You all are. My heart just aches thinking about leaving her. But it will all be okay.