Introducing a new Co-Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming gnaryl_1 as your new Co-Community Leader for the Addiction Substance Abuse & Social Communities, working alongside Co-CL's Avisg and Dominosarah.  

gnarly_1 has personal experience and knowledge to share, as it relates to addiction, and we look forward to working with him and the entire community to continue improving and growing the Addiction Communities.  

Cheryl
MedHelp Community Mgr  
I am so happy gnarly has some wonderful knowlege we are lucky to have him now sara and i can go take that vaction lol JK not this week a least
Wonderful!!!   Glad you're on board,gnarly !!! This was a great decision!

Vicki  xo
first off I thank everyone involved in making this happen...I am humbled by this decision to make me part of med helps co/community leader program...I look forward to working with
avisg and dominosarah to help make this the great community that it is...I only wish to give back what was so graciously given to me..I will do everything I can to continue to help those in need as we all battle the chains of addiction ...I hope and pray I can be as good as leader as avisg and sarah they both have helped make this forum what it is today
sincerely your friend and fellow addict ...Mark  
You will do a great job.  You give great advice and are very helpful to everyone!

Congrats!!

TH
Congrats to you! You will do great. The support and advice you give are very helpful.
Mark,

I am certain you will be an excellent addition to our Community Leaders! I have always enjoyed you personal posts as well as your responses to all of us in need. Your personal experience, knowledge, and insight with regards to addiction makes you an important asset to these forums as a leader!

I am so happy for you and thrilled that you have made the decision to join Sarah and Avis in their efforts to make this a great place for all of us!

Love, Jackyxoxox
I replied on the social forum,thought I was the first to welcome you - Guess not
but you'll be a great asset to the addiction forum,Congratulations.

Denise
Good for you Mark,you sure have been there to help me.You have earned the spot.
You were the first one to answer me when I came here in Jan.         karl
Congrads!!! Great choice they made in you!

Terry
I am really excited to be working with you gnarly!!!  This is so great!!  Gnarly, you complete us!!  Avis and i will see you in a couple of weeks.  We have tickets to a destination unknown where the breeze is warm and the sun is a plenty~~~~Seriously here i am so happy you are on board.        sara
congratulation gnarly,,..you will be a wonderful addiction to an already wonderful forum...keep steerin the ship....maria :)
Congrats gnarly.  I look forward to having you on the CL team with Avisg and Sarah.  I will be in your backyard in a few weeks - enjoying some of the heat and home.

Steve
CONGRATS  GNARLY we could not have asked for another  good and caring CL Im proud of ya bud. You deserve it so much Just keep doing what you do best bud ,,,,,,James
How could I not see the first post at the top of this page till now, lol. They picked another great CL and happy to have you on board. You have helped me many times and I like reading your posts. Congrats buddy.
You deserve it gnarly. You and so many others give your precious time to help others in need or for support. Thanks