Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Is it okay to stop Vyvanse cold turkey if I have only taken it a week?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I have been taking vyvanse for a week, and take way more than I am supposed to because I want energy and mind focus so badly because of my lyme. But I am withdrawing from hyrdrocodone right now and it is so uncomfortable, so I  honestly want to throw the rest of my vyvanse down the toilet so Im not tempted because it's not worth it.
I wouldn't recommend stopping two drugs at the same.ADHD meds are usually tapered. Check with your doctor to be safe.