Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Is it possible the worst is over?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Is it possible the worst is over?

It has been 48 hours without any percocet and I feel great. I did have the runs and aches and sleepless nights but for the most part feel good. Low energy but nothing hellish like the last couple days. Did I just get off easy or what?
you might get lucky!  i'd run with it!  haha  take it as it comes...you are doing great!  
It's possible.  But I am confused.. did you quit both the percs and methadone or are you still taking the methadone?  I ask because methadone has a long half-life so it could be a few days before you enter full-blown withdrawal.  Please - as mentioned earlier, talk to your Dr. again.  Going cold turkey off these meds is NEVER advised.

Please keep posting and let us know how you're doing.