Is there a difference between...
...the yellow generic 10 mg Percocets (called Endocet) and the WHITE generic 10 mg Percocets that are made by (I think) the MALLINCKRO company?  The ones I'm curious about say 10/325 on one side and M523 on the other- and I've never taken these before.  Is one form superior to the other?  Are there any differences?  
Your probably not going to get an answer on this forum. The people here are trying to Quit using
O.k., fair enough- where should I post it?  (Seriously- I'm really asking- where?).  

By the way, I'm not trying to f___ with anyone- I take Percocet for pain, and don't abuse it.  I'm trying to get info on its (possible) differences.
I understand...really.. just wanted to give you a heads up... might want to google it
O.k., will do.  Thanks, bro- and good luck.
My bad- you might not be a guy LOL!  Anyway, whatever you are, thanks for the response.
Ive taken them both and they had the same effect.
also- you can do a search on google for "pill identification" and then type in the info on the pill and there is a wealth of info to be found.
I think that one is generic, right? I am not sure...
I have done research and it seems that the pills I WAS taking- the Endocets, are FAR superior to the ones I have now, which are made by Mallinckrodt.  Everything I've read online over the last hour says that Mallinckrodt products in general are inferior to almost everything out there, including their version of Percocet 10/325.  I had taken these pills just recently and found this to be the case on my own- that they're not as good- which is why I decided to post here, to find out if anyone else had had similar experiences with this company and this drug in particular.

I am thinking of asking my doctor to write me another script- in exchange for me handing over the pills I currently have- simply because I can't afford to be taking an ineffective, crappy medication.  I don't know what else to do.  
Personally i like the white ones that your talking about..........
I don't.  I've never experienced this before.  I thought I was imagining it until I took another poster's advice and searched online for info, and found out that other people were describing the exact same thing, that they found the Mallinckrodt (white) ones to be **** also.  
You're not allowed to say "****" on this forum?  What gives?
Wow.  The word I'm taking about is "trap" only with a "c" replacing the "t."
Just write it like this C R A P or you could say **** or ****.....you get my drift...were all going thru C R A P and sometimes need to vent and say ooooh BAD words and I guess thats a no-no here.
ur funny.....Hee Hee
Thanks for the tip.  I never considered c r a p to be a bad word!  What's next- "poo poo" LOL?!  

Anyway, I see you had a better experience with the white Mallinckrodt percs than I did- different strokes for different folks, I guess.  I think the Endos are far superior- I find these new ones to be different, and not in a good way.  I should never have gone to a different pharmacy- lesson learned.

Great pic, btw- you really ARE a Betty Page fan!
thank you! its one of my first sober pix in a long time.
From a happily married and loyal man, you are still quite pretty.....I'm married, not blind and dead.....
awwww you guys are giving me big smiles today! thank you!
Don't you have any phamacies in your area go into one and ask a phamacist..........

The pharmacist will be able to answer your questions about percs..........
Sure, I can do that- and probably will do that.  

But what will likely happen is that the pharmacist will tell me the company line: "all medications are the same, no matter the company, no matter the form.  Generics compared with brand names are equal, and generics compared with other generics are equal- period.  Percocet 10mg is Percocet 10mg, no matter who makes it or what it looks like, the amounts are the exact same in any pill- by law."  

I'll bet that this will be the response- in fact, I'll post on here and tell you what he/she said.
come to think of it, ill bet youre right. they always give you that line of B U L L****- hey its fun typing bad words like this. I think ill start doing it on a daily basis.
I guess this would not answer your question properly though.........

did you try to pull it up on the computer?
The differnce in your question is Nothing.  They are the same amounts of hydro and APAP if the Endo 10 is E712.  If the ENDO 10 is E797 then the content is 10/650 so 325 MORE mg of APAP.  The M523 are always 10/325.   Quality wise you may be right may not on the difference.  I have never used the Endo, so can't comment.  I found the M523 to be adequate.....as they are the equivilent of Norco-10/325.  Strictly from a technical pov, the only other difference would be whether you posses a legal prescription for either of them.

Thanks for pointing out the his OP had not been really answered.......The prescription for them makes all the difference in the world. If he does NOT have a prescription for them, then they are both "inadequate"..
If the endos are 10-650 you "must" be careful to never take more than 1000 mg of APAP at one sitting, or 4000 in a day, less if you are a regular user.....For the folks (I'm not accusing you) that take handfuls of them they die of liver failure much faster with the 10/650ssss
I take your comment seriously and respectfully however it is smarter if vic & ike is given correct technical info, or could ingest too much APAP, which could be more dangerous than too much hydro.  
I want to thank you for your responses.  The answer is YES I do have a proper persription for 10 mg Percocet, and where I normally get it filled they give me Endocet.  This time, however, I stupidly changed pharmacies- for no real reason, other than I happened to be near a different pharmacy than the one I regularly visit, so I went in and filled the 'scrip, thinking that all would be equal, in other words, that a 10 mg perc is a 10 mg perc is a 10 mg perc.  

Boy, was I wrong.  I know that TECHNICALLY I received the same medication as I normally do, in terms of amount of medicine (i.e.- amount of oxycodone + amount of acetemoniphine).  But QUALITY-wise, trust me: ENDOCET Percocet 10/325 trumps MALLINCKRODT Percocet 10/325 by a large margin.  The Mallinckrodts suck.

By the way, in one of your above posts, you said:  "I found the M523 to be adequate.....as they are the equivilent of Norco-10/325."  This statement is untrue.  The M523s are Oxycodone 10/325.  The Norcos are HYDROCODONE 10/325.  Oxycodone is stronger than Hydrocodone.
Did I post that?  I'll read up, if I did, I am very wrong, the Norco is equivilent to the Mallinckrodt M367, NOT the M523,,,,,,Sorry, I do know better...

Also when I said adequate, perhaps I was giving too much credit to the Mallys as I do truly find that although the immediate response is similar they simply do not last as long.
Yup I screwed up for sure, my quote " I found the M523 to be adequate.....as they are the equivilent of Norco-10/325" is WRONG.  The Mally I was thinking of was M367 equivilent to the Norco 10/325.....Very Sorry.

To all I am sorry for my innacurate post.
I did find the M523 perc version to be "adequate" that said, adequate is NOT good, just "getting by".