Is there any way to wash methadone out of system?
Is there anything I can do to get rid of the methadone that is in my system?  I personally think that the methadone is worse than the O/C's.  I would like to just start taking the 30mg ocycodone and taper from there instead of the methadone which i am almost almost out of.  Any ideas? I do not want it to block my feelings of euphoria once i take it again, thats the only thing i look forward to when i am in this much back pain. Its a plus anyway, if i have to have this much pain is what i mean, sorry.
so you want to get off of methadone so you can go on oxys?  i'm not understanding.
I think he wants it out cause he thinks it will be a "buzz-kill".........I don't get it either.

I am almost out of methadone. but i have like 400 of the oxys and legitimate pain.  So i want to go back to the oxys, the methadone i only took because someone stold my pills and i been out for 2 weeks and no one would help me.  i was lucky to have some old methadone laying in the cupboard.  So i want to get the oxy out of my system quick so i don't od or something.
I c......now I understand what you are saying.  How many mgs. are your Oxy's....? And, you say you just had methadone sitting in your cupboard ???  Is it the Oxy's or the Methadone you want out of your system? If its the methadone, if you want to be safe...wait a couple days.......and, it depends on how many you take for pain???

Ino lots of questions.......I guess I am still confused.

Nauty...........
You shouldnt have any problem at all if you arent taking a huge amount of something...and the methadone is worse than the oxycodone. That is, if you arent snorting the oxy - thats a different parameter to deal with....but methadone is probably the worst w/d that you can come across.....you can still survive it, though - -
Lets see,,,flour,sugar,bread,methadone,,,ok, sorry that was a bad attempt at humor. Listen to eagle and gl
PS,,,whats causing your back pain? A few of us have back problems and maybe can suggest some non narcotic solutions
LOL! Addictedme.
  Be careful with the methodone. Im not sure if you know, it does stay in your system and builds up. You could very eaily OD if you had enough methodome in your system and started reaching for the euphoric feeling in Oxy.
  Im not trying to promote the drug use, but I just dont want to see you OD.
peace
-Dez
You sound like you are threading on dangerous ground mixing and matching strong narcotics abut not wanting to block euphoria? This isn't really a recovery question but I wish you all the best
sounds to me like you are asking how to keep up the best buzz!
Well theres no way to wash it out of your system.Please be very careful mixing those 2 could be very dangerous.All the best....Kim
How long do you wait when u switch from methadone to suboxone?
Hi and welcome to the forum. You've been posting on a very old thread. In order for your question not to pass unnoticed, you should paste it and start you own thread.
There's a lot of ppl ready to help on here, you'll find a lot of support.
Best of luck to you. sophie.