Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Is this PAIN normal?
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this PAIN normal?

So here it is 3:30 a.m and yours truly hasn't slept a wink. My luck will be that Mr.Sandman (with THAT sense of humor he MUST be a MAN) lol will show up right as its the time for me to get my babies up for school, make them breakfast (homemade waffles straight from the toaster) and het myself ready for work.. Um, yea! Ya'll remember PUNKY BREWSTER? I'm sure THATS the look I will be sporting at work today. I admit, I don't function well without sleep. Actually sleep is my absolute FAVORITE hobby of all time...Im seriously great in bed, I CAN SLEEP ALL DAY! well, before I could anyway. These days when I actually sleep its like that of a newborn baby... Up about every couple hours and colicky as hell. Whoever coined the phrase SLEPT LIKE A BABY must have never had a baby! LMAO...(probably wasn't a female..hehe) GUYS, I'm only serious... :) just joshing ya... Okay buy seriously right as I was about to drift off last night my stomach started hurting so bad I was in tears.im talking SERIOUS pain. Its the weirdest thing and not something I've experienced before...its like menstrual cramps (sorry fellas) and labor pains combined. I'm wondering if this is part of the "flu" I just got over?? Or what?? Anyone else experience this??
Blank
495284_tn?1333897642
P.S.  I LOVE hump day!!
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
My guess is the plumbing down there has been thru quite a bit the last 16 days. Abdominal pain during WDs goes on for the first few days, but at day 16? Not sure about that. If it keeps up, time to get it checked out. ...hoping more posts from others who might have a better answer.
Blank
1579159_tn?1388706849
TMI!!!!!!!  ".Im seriously great in bed"   LMAO!!!!!  I just had a good laugh.  Hey we need to have humor going through this crap.  OH the sleep deprivation is the worst i know, but in time it will come back, it does take the longest, but i can now say i do sleep like a baby:-)   Hang on there girl you are doing amazing!!!!!  
Blank
I didn't think of that but since I got over the "flu" I haven't really been eating well or using the potty.... Dang!!! I think I need some brownies laced with Xlax!! LMAO... On 2nd thought that's not a good idea because with my luck my kids would find them and have them all gone before I could even eat one and then they'd have major $hit fits LITERALLY and I'd still be stuck in pain... ;-)
Blank
We have opiate receptors in the abdominal area that will absolutely fire off without warning as the opiates leave our system. Been thru it 3 times in 4 years. I don't think the flu helped out either. I hope they've gone by now...?
Blank
495284_tn?1333897642
This does happen but if it continues you need to see your doctor.  
Blank
495284_tn?1333897642
P.S.  I LOVE hump day!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity