Is walking on the treadmill even for 5 min gonna help wd from opiates
I am detoxing of pm and i have got to get out of this bed , room, house for a min or get an the treadmill cause it is freezing outside. My Mind and legs are making me crazy........So is the treadmill idea ok or should i go out and freeze? lol
Get on the treadmill, do it a few times a day at short intervals.  This will help.  
It will definitely help.100% chance of that.Gyms usually sell day passes for 5 bucks or so too.They have saunas which are great just don't overdo it.
Oh i forgot about that ricart..saunas are good!  You can go and swim at the Holiday Inn here and use the whirlpool too.  That would be good for you!
A little time floating in the gym pool feels nice too. I used a treadmill and slowly added a few minutes to my walk as the days passed. I could feel it helping my mind come out of the fog.
Thank you so much everyone for your help. I truely do appreciate it. This is horrid... I am sure u know if u have done it or tried too, I am glad the ambien is helping for the sleep. But I am tapering but I did a drastic one. I think tomorrow is my first ct day. Thanks for the help and any ideas are welcome Ty all
Proud of you! Keep moving to stir up those good endorphins!
Long hot baths and showers help too :)
Getting out and exercsing on Day 3 was the best thing I could have done for myself in regards to getting my energy level back!! It took about a week before I started noticing it helping and many days in the beginning I had ot force myself, But you wont regret it.
LOL, too funny. I would say go outside and cut the grass or rake the snow... but, I am only kidding. You know, it could be the middle of summer and you'll still be freezing.  Walk around the house and try to do something that gets the blood moving.  It's crazy but the freezing part will end soon. The stupid leg thing lasts a bit longer. Ice Cream always helps for me!
Ty all so much. I am doing ok i guess. The depression is an extreme blind side for me. I never realized how much you are numbed to life and all the ups and downs even when you were taking them as directed and for legit reasons.  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I  seem to have a few decent hrs then BAM!! Sobbing for hrs! There is so many life experiences that have happened that I thought I had dealt with till now, WOW Guess not........ Now the legs and insomnia are really kicking in and I really want Christmas to be enjoyable for the morning hrs BUT if its not oh well. I would rather "miss" this one so to speak ( sitting here grinning and bearing it) to get a life without meds. I am kinda concerned because the Dr's found a new mass and I am scared the cancer is back so that is freaking me out too...... UGH!!!!!! Anyway thanks for the help everyone and please keep talking to me because you all are my sanity right now. Ty <3 L