Ive been addicted to dihdrocodine for 13 years
Ive never really talked about my addiction to dihdrocodine ive been addicted to these tablets 4 13years and it was id say only last year I admitted 2 myself I had a problem. These tablets have ruined my life it all started when I was run over at a young age the pain only srarted 2 effect me later as I got older I had painful back pain thats wen it all srarted the person I once was was taken from me from then on that was 13 years ago . Over the 13 years ive taken 30 to 50 tablets a day... Puttin my story in to writin on here is draining me so im gona take a break wen I continue later I will be tellin my story on wot these tablets have done yo me and my health. ..
Hi n welcome youve came tonthe right place sorry its taken so long for resonse please know ur not alone n that the people here r amazing continue to tell ur story im goin thru hell too stay strong mate. Hang in there mate k im trying to do same
Thank u 4 your comment as you say your doing the same so you know how this evil tablet takes over your whole life I've lost family through takin there tablets my brother cudn t watch of killing myself as he put it that was nearly 5 years ago back then I wouldn't even admit I had a problem that's the thing some times you don't realise you've got a problem intil the damage is done I get terrible back pains at night mostly wen I'm in bed the pain can be really painfully and I know it's from the tablets the damage I've done to myself. Anyway once again thanx x