JAMES
Hi guys
Im doing ok a lil out of sorts last night and got very emotional. So iv come down to my bros gets me out the house for an hour or so, and i can get on the pc.Im 22 days clean today and very happy. Iv got antibiotics for my abscess and feel much better. I woulld like to thank ya all for your kind answers to my   post. This is a wonderful place for support and to make great friends who really do care. I was down to see Kim at the hospital and she will be home on friday, i cant wait till tomorrow So to sum it all up i doing great and feel much better than last night. The thought of no pc really did scare me i thought i would have let myself down my family and friends. But i staid strong occupied my mind kept busy today and feel a lot better for doing that thank you guys,,,,,James    PS ill be at my bros for a bit longer so i maybe able to read some answers
James you are winning one battle after the other, I'm sooooo freaking proud of you!!!
Congrats on your 22 days!!! Yeeeehah!!! I can't stop happy dancing for you in Amsterdam!!! lol
Please give a huuuuuge hug and kisses to Kim for me.
xoxoxo. sophie.
Way to go, James! 22 days with many trials...You are a warrior after all :) Kim will be so proud of you like we all are. The house will be tidy and you will be tidy. Enjoy your day and give her our love!!
talk to ya soon, Kathy xxoo
Sophie thank you sso much as last night i was so scared without a pc, and got quite emotional but feel so much better today thanks Sophie hugs ,,,James

Kathy thank you also. I feel each day is a test of strength and my own willpower to stay clean. And you are so right Kim will be very proud of me. Im very proud of myself if thats not being big headed, I know if i go back i will never beat my deamons as i could not go through the w/ds again, its just so hard thank you kathy hugs ,,,,James
HI James good to here your getting by without Kim there its great your staying clean
by yourself ....I new you could do it ....Kim will be so proud of you.....im glad to here
she is coming home tomorrow im lost without my wife around ive been with the same woman for over 30yrs now we started out at 16 and 17 and moved in with each other
at 17 and 18 so we have a long history to like you and Kim stay strong my friend
and congrads on your clean time good luck and my god bless you two abundantly
your friend.....Mark  
Hang in there James. You will do this. Being emotional and fearful are all part of the road from addiction to recovery. Be strong and let the fear and emotions come and go....accept that they are part of the way out and you cannot get through this wo going there......help me accept that too lol. Emotions and feelings can't kill you...addiction and relapse will. Stay brave and focused. These will pass. They do get worse everytime. Sending strength, Corey
mark thank you so much for answering my post. I did it iv stayed clean im happy and proud as will Kim be. And Kim will be home tomorrow definataly thank you Mark ,,,James

Corey Im hanging in there. You are also right our emotions are part of our recovery And i was happy to see you are doing so well i pray for you every night. And your idea of writing to my friends when i have not got the use of a pc is a great idea. I will stay strong as you will also stay strong corey Hugs to ya Corey ,,,,James
Sorry folks im on kims page cant get back on my own....James
Hello Mr ScotJoanOfArk :) Hey James.. I'm so Proud of you.. I knew you would make it !! The Warrior in you grows stronger every day !! Many think a warrior shows know feeling and feels no emotion but this is far from the truth as a warrior has no shame in his feelings.. he expresses them and works through them just as you have been doing.. You are doing so well james and I also look forward to Kim coming home.. not long now.. Have I told you I'm proud of you :)) I send warm hugs for my Brother.. letakos
Sending love and happiness across the pond to my friends.

((((Kim and James))))

Can't wait 'til tomorrow to catch up with that little "spit fire" !!

V. xoxo
james...glad to hear you are feeling better...sometimes everything just falls in place for the good and i think that is what is happening to you now....glad you will be with kim tomorrow..do something special to celebrate...take care...maria :)
James!  Good for you my friend!  I knew you could be strong - I just knew it.  I am very proud of you and soo glad to hear Kim is coming home tomorrow!!  I hope yall have a wonderful weekend together and try to do something fun..!!  I know how emotional we can get when we are trying to get well again, I cried and cried for days, but it is a healing process and part of it.  Congrats to you!!  Take care of yourself and take them antibiotics so yall can kiss alot!! haha,   Love to you both xoxoxoxo
Michele
LOL  James:  Michele just says anything that comes in to her head !!!   She's hilarious, gotta love her!!     But...she's right...you two have some catching up to do...
wink   wink !

Nurse Ratchet   xo
Congrats on the 22 days!! This is fantastic!! I knew you were so much more powerful than you even believed yourself to be!! Keep going strong, we are right behind you the whole way. And by the way James, it's totally ok to toot your own horn!! LOL!!
Lotsa hugs coming your way from me, God Bless.......... Luv, Jacky
Gonzo...you're wrong.  You harassed Kim last night and you're starting back again under the veil of concern and curiosity.  It won't work. We know who they are. We've spoken to them. We know where they live.  
Go help someone...
Okay..you're done.  I know who you are.  We don't need your drama here...
Go away.
Gonzo...You are a trouble maker.  You've been reported.