Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Jace I reposted this for you so you saw it....Maybe its a good idea, or...

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Jace I reposted this for you so you saw it....Maybe its a good idea, or a stupid one, I dunno but it sounds good to me...(shrug) read please...

What if you asked the Pharmacy you use to give you your meds in a daily dose right there at the pharmacy? I mean...I don't know how close your pharmacy is to your house, but most towns have a pharmacy pretty closeby. Mine is right up the street. If yours isn't too far away, then what's a 3-5 minute drive? Ya know? You could take your meds there, and then be out of pain, and there would be nothing at home for the wife to get into.
I dunno. Just a thought. Maybe I'm sounding totally stupid right now but it seems like a good idea to me! :-)
What do you think?
maybe while at the pharmacy just buy one of those combination safes,and memorize the combination?
no I've heard of people getting their meds daily from a pharmacy. Sometimes when I couldn't afford the entire script they would sell me little by little. So as long as you pay each day maybe?