Jace I reposted this for you so you saw it....Maybe its a good idea, or a stupid one, I dunno but it sounds good to me...(shrug) read please...
What if you asked the Pharmacy you use to give you your meds in a daily dose right there at the pharmacy? I mean...I don't know how close your pharmacy is to your house, but most towns have a pharmacy pretty closeby. Mine is right up the street. If yours isn't too far away, then what's a 3-5 minute drive? Ya know? You could take your meds there, and then be out of pain, and there would be nothing at home for the wife to get into.
I dunno. Just a thought. Maybe I'm sounding totally stupid right now but it seems like a good idea to me! :-)
What do you think?
maybe while at the pharmacy just buy one of those combination safes,and memorize the combination?
no I've heard of people getting their meds daily from a pharmacy. Sometimes when I couldn't afford the entire script they would sell me little by little. So as long as you pay each day maybe?