Just switched to Subutex from Suboxone!
I just switched to Subutex rather than Suboxone! I fell 10 times better! No headaches at all! Does anyone know if it harder to taper off Subutex than Suboxone? Or is about the same?
should be no diff....as long as u take it as directed as the same narcotic is in both....i have taken both and liked subutex better for some reason..chemically i can not see why but i did..course i was not taking it for the right reasons and i spose there is a reason that drs would much ather put u on the boxone vs the subutex....ting is if u work ur program and keep ur goals in grasp u will sail thru this...dont expect miracles and know this is only a tool..it will not make u clean..only u can do that..and it takes alot of work...with or without sub/utex..or boxone
Thanks Thats why im doing the program! Want my life back the wat its was before my opiate addiction! so far so good till I went to fill my script! My insurence covers as much suboxone that I need but not subutex! They will only do 9 pills in a months time WTF is that,my doc does'nt do insurance referalls either! Im so pissed! The subutex gives me NO headaches or stomach problems or gaging taste! I was so happy till I found this out.And no way I'm pay over $200 dollors for my script! Any solutions???