Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
KIDNEY FAILURE

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

KIDNEY FAILURE

DOES SMOKING WEED AFFECT SOMEONE WHO HAS KIDNEY FAILURE?
sorry no one has answered but I have NO idea about that..why do you ask
i highly doubt it. as someone who smokes regularly for recreational and medical use i have found it to cause no harm to the organs. remember, "don't panic, it's organic". if you have any questions, call an anonymous clinic or hotline. i'm sure they would be of help.
Avatar n tn
well my cousin has kidney failure and i was told that she was smoking weed/but it might be another drug/she is spending a lot of money/going out a lot/sleeps real late.  i live in south carolina and she lives in nabreska(sp).  we are second couins and i don't have a relationship with her my relationship is with her father and he is clueless.