Kelley and Kelly are on 2 weeks!! Im on day 13...
Im so proud of you two...and you seem like your both doing better by the day...remember im one day behind you, though im jealous.  i am proud.  soooooo....do you think we need more cheerleading??  i do :P ...

Time for a sober life....its nice not being owned anymore. i wish i hurt the damn pills, like they hurt us...when i flushed them down the toilet 13 days ago...i was jealous of the toilet water.  seriously.  i was thinking "how high and good does the water feel right now".  well now i feel bad i made the toilet eat the pills!!  i hope it didnt like it to much, because its not coming back in my place.

Just wanted to say congrats!  :)   and im right behind you...
Hey, don't know if you remember me from a couple of days ago, but you had very kind words and helped me bunches, thanks for that.  

Glad you are so far along, hope you are well feeling...

badsneakers
Congrats Kelly, Kelley and Ronny, your well on your way now. Stay strong and keep moving forward, your doing great.
Congrats to the 3 of you!!!  Stay positive............sara
Thank you for the kind words...and yes ofcourse i remember badsneakers lol...i hope everything is good and i see you seem better these days.  Keep it up buddy..
Congrats on your Journey and making it 2 weeks!! I only wish I were there. I know if I make it that far things will have a different outlook. ........
oh they certainly will....belive me it gets better by the day, even if it doesnt seem that way...
Congrats! I am doing the taper down method.  I am almost done.  I have been off of my patch for 12 days.  THAT FEELS SO GOOD TO SAY!  All three of you have helped me so much through this journey!  Thanks for giving us all hope!

J
That is so great to hear...your doing great!  Its gonna be good living life sober, though to be honest it scares me, but the fear is only in my mind.   Keep it up, your doing great!!