Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Klonopin is Death

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Klonopin is Death

Hell equals Klonopin it's that simple !!!
HI welcome to the forum .....we are familiar with this drug and how to get off it why dont you tell us a little bit about your use and will see if we can help how much are you using andb for how long?????...........................Gnarly
What is going on?  Please talk with us~~~~sara
Was on 1 Mg morning and 1 Mg evening . Stress and not sleeping. Dr indicated I had an anxiety problem. I was under quite a bit of stress . End of 09 . Business was bad, closed my store, almost lost our home , had to sell and way down size ( im thankful for that issue and my mother passed all in the same time . I was completely overwhelmed.

Up to date ; I'm now at .75 Mg per day and feel horible, worse than late 09 and mid 2010.

.25 morning
.25 mid day
.25 eve

I at times feel I'm going to crack into 1 million pieces. I exercise , don't drink , pretty healthy , low blood pressure ( 135 over 82) not the best , but I'm ok with it . It was in 09 148 over 100.

This next Klonopin decent is going to be ruff as I've tried to go slow over this last year and dropped to .75 for the entire day . And kaboom , I'm toasted. So back to .1 Mg

Help is on my mind !!

Klonopinhellman

Sent from my iPhone
1 Mg for the entire day vs 2 Mg as I began this journey into hell ..

.25 morning
..25 mid day

.5 night time for sleep

Sorry missed a couple details.

And I really can't afford to go to a treatment center...

My new Dr . Despises this med from hell... FYI

Thank you for your concerns- feel a tad bit better already
the same dr can put you on a safe taper schedule it will not be completely comfortable coming off of but we have had members do it......you will have anxiety just from droping doses but with time it will pass there are other ways of dealing with anxiety you can google ''how to deal with anxiety''  and get tips exorcize is good as are deep breathing treatments
but you dont have to live chained to a pill.....your habit is light and wont be impossible to break many of our members where on 4mg of it and broke free stick with the forum keep reading posts we have several members here experiences with benzos...My Mayberry
is good with them as is madtram im shure they will post when they see your post its slow on the weekends give it some time and check back good luck and God bless........Gnarly    
Thank you

What a mess I've become... I want my life back . I feel it's coming with more time...

you can get your life back, i am a benzo addict in recovery, for over a year, it was a matter of patience really for me, my dr. put me on a vallium taper, then did breathing exercises along with relaxation classes, i really wish you well. god bless.
Thanks sudie58

Can't wait to get back in the. Wonderful game called "living".. This has been one rough ride. Oh my gosh !!!! Hell is right next to this bad medicine . The makers should be put on this for one year, then cold turkey those relentless people .

I appreciate the support ... I really do

Well,

My update : I've advanced to the next drop .5 Mg per day
.1/4 morning
.1/4 mid day
.25 night

Leveling off , it appears my mind is fighting this craving , but I am stayling with it, As mentioned , pure HELL, by no means has been easy!!!

I cannnot wait to get to the next drop .375

Wish me luck and prayers, I need them all,,,

Thank you

TL
hi
good for you.you are doing great. keep up the good work. keep up the exercise, do you see a  psychiaitrist? have you been on a med for anxiety besides the clonipin?
have you been to counseling ?
have you tried natual sleep aids for sleep, valerian root,melatonin,sleepy time tea.
do you have a pastor you can talk to? i will pray for you to have peace in your heart,mind,soul,body and spirit. GOD is able.
sending hugs and blessings
debbie
Than you Debbie,

Yes I've got all you've asked , very rough through this as you might know? I wish this mess upon " no one" .......

My chest hurts, light headed, dizzy, confused, irritable .. That's only a partial list ...

At times I go ... Moment by moment vs each day at a time ...??? What the heck..

Thanks for support on the nightmare problem , in time I hear it gets better? I keep telling myself this multiple times per hour..

Best day to you all !!

TL