L-Tyrosine
Does anyone know where I can find this?   I hve looked everywhere and can't find it.  Does SAM-E work as well?
Both work well. Both can be found at any supplement store.
what are you wanting it to do?

you can order on line from Puritains Pride and it is delivered in a few days. pretty reasonalble also and always having deals. they have alot of info on vitamins and herbs and what to take for what.
I have the Sam-E I was just wondering if I could take that instead.  You answered my question.  Thank you SO Much. I really only have tomorrow until I have to be back to work.  Do you think this is doable?
If you have a GNC nearby they carry it. I was just at the GNC in my hometown for L-tyrosine yesterday. This isen't something that supermarkets seem to carry.

If you have a health food store nearby check there as well, they only had one kind of dosage of l-tyrosine at GNC but the health food store I went to had even more.
Omega 3 fish oil is also very important while detoxing and after.Also Omega 6 and 9 as well. Your overall health has so much to do with how you recover.
tyrosine and SAMe are not the same....SAMe can help tho..and tyrosine can too...but they are totally different...tyrosine helps with energy and motivation/stimulates dopamine production...u can find it online or any vitamin/gnc store...i get mine at puritan pride...now at bulk nutrition/powdered form..tyrosine is fairly cheap...SAMe is not as a rule but it is good for depression for some..we are all different
Gnc has it. Just got some.
I am using the "Thomas Recipe" to Detox from Oxycontin
and stuck in Turkey (from USA) and the local
Pharmacy had everything I needed for the Recipe.

Any Health supplement store will have the L-Tyrosine...

Hopes this helps.. And read the Thomas at home Detox Recipe!

Billy :)   I am on my 5th day & getting better............  Best wishes!  :)
Just got back from our natural foods store and whoa they had it.  I'm only on day 4 and feel better.  I hope your in a safe place in Turkey that you can detox.  I couldn't imagine not being in my own home. ....Best wishes to you too and safe trip home!