1107880 tn?1258215435
LSD use
I have HPPD, I know most people here are dealing with addictive drugs I just dont know ehere else to go. I'm 17 and used acid and really screwed up my eyes, I think, double vision for the past few weeks... I'd only done it once, has anyone here done it? Did they have this?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Try not to worry. It is easy to start obsessing after using acid and thinking you have forever damaged yourself. Stay calm. I have taken lots of acid and thought for a whole year that I was having visual distortions and after images. It went away. I wouldn't take acid again. Learn from experience.

Let's see what other people have to say.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1099361 tn?1258665857
I did LSD, most every kind back in the 70s... I did a lot of weird stuff around LSD... If you have double vision this long after take it... I think you should go to the doctor.. I don't understand that at all... It could be something else... definately I would go to the doctor.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
yea bro, ive done acid a few times to know, that SHOULD not happen! inless you took the dose in your eye, witch can cause eye-damage, and make you go blind. But otherwise that should not happen as a result of acid, it doesnt sound like HPPD
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources