Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
LadySundown

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

LadySundown

Yes I was on fentanyl patches 100mc 5 at a time! It's a very hard drug to come off of. I went just off of 75mc one time c/t I was very sick for about a week. Tapering is a good way to go! When you come off the last one you may talk to your doctor about something less strong orally to help come all the way off. let me know how your doing I have been there.

the rock!!!
It was good to hear someone has been where I am now. I can go down as low as a 12mcg patch, but after that there is nothing. I was planning on using the actiq lollipops, but I hear they are addictive, also.

I have a friend that I talk to often who is coming off them also. I think my Dr. will help all she can. She's been great through this whole thing and she's not the one that put me on the patches.
Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated...LS