by Christy6, Nov 18, 2008
Can a prescribed Lidoderm/ Lidocaine Patch 5% give u a pain pill buzz? Ive watched some of my friends go thru bad DTs and eat patches that were suppose to only be applied. I get Lidoderm Patches and have been keeping it a secret just incase. I don't wanna get robbed cuz they really help with my pain. I need to know if one of them ever find my patch and eat it or use it... will they get any kind of buzz from it?
- Fentanyl Patch withdrawl (1 replies):I am currently wearing a 75mg patch and it seems for the...[more]
- Currently on 12 mcg duragesic/fentanyl patch (28 replies):I have been trending down for six months. I was on the 5...[more]
- Weaning Off Fentanyl Patches and Viccodin (4 replies):How to wean off Fentanyl patches and high doses of Vicod...[more]
- Fentanyl patches vs Roxicodone. (9 replies):I am now taking 100mcg Fentanyl every 3 days. I also ge...[more]
- How to get off the Fentanyl patch? (61 replies):After having a nerve condition called reflex sympathetic...[more]
Member Comments (5)
by wannabefree330, Nov 18, 2008
No it can't. If they think it is a fentanyl patch they might try to eat it? It can give them irregular heart beats though. I'd continue keeping it a secret.
Worst it will probably do is make their mouth numb. It is the same thing as the stuff you rub on baby's gums when they are teething....
The ones you saw them chewing were probably fentanyl patches and those will only kill them!! We have had two kids here from chewing those. You are getting a large dose, meant for 24 hrs or more all at once and that can be deadly.
Meant two say two kids here in St. Louis die from chewing patches.
by worried878, Nov 18, 2008
no...only wear them 12 hours at a time tho...do not cut them up as they can affect ur heart in some cases
Post a Comment