Lomotil during withdrawal problem
I'm 19 and on day four of withdrawing from Hydrocodone and oxycontin. Ever since the first 2 times I went through the **** (gone through it maybe 2 or three more times) since then, the symptoms seem much less intense, shorter and more bearable. Probably due to my keeping it to smaller doses. On the second day, I felt good and worked out, no problems, thought I was getting better quick. Third day, still good. Now today on the fourth day, I'm getting diarrhea  really for the first time of the withdrawal. It must be because I stopped taking 2-4 lomotil a day to control it. It must be. You know thinking back, I remember a time awhile ago where 7 days after I was still having stomach issues and I was using lomotil. I take the lomotil because Imodium really doesn't work that well for me. What do you think I should do? Drop the Lomotil immediately and just deal with the Imodium?
Using the Lomotil as needed for a few days is OK. Just don't keep using it. Eat lots of bananas too.
Agree, if you're only big w/d symptom is diarrhea, use Lomotol or Immodium, just not too much and not for too long (and eat bananas).  

For me, that part sucked but passed quickly (no pun intended)...
Just be careful as Lomotil and Immodium (Loperamide Hcl) are indeed opiates.

They are able to be sold OTC due to the fact that Loperamide can not cross the blood brain barrier to cause Euphoria, but with long term use, you will suffer wd's from coming off of these meds.

Henry
I think you will have it only a few days....I didn't use anything for it, because I think it cleaned out my system.  I drank a lot of water, and ate a whole lot of fruit...especially bananas( for the potassium  and other minerals)....keep on going.  I am on day 12.   Love to you   Jerri
is lomotil a small dose of demerol? whats the comparison? im also an opioid addict tryn to get clean. The withdrawls are really bad! been on them 20+ pills a day 4-  10 years. could the lomotil help ease my withdrawal pains?