Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Long but good!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Long but good!

This is how we all started!

Pills- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me you'...ll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You'll do what you have to, just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad. When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from God, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything, your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head; the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see. I want you to know, these are all gifts from me. But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away. If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave. I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you've met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell......
That's good I have 3 bulldogs mum dad n apuppy they helping so much they r beautiful with there unconditnal love is lyrica ya take does it help with legs I went n got restless leg spray from chemist its seems to be working I still have a lil ache n my legs the sweats r killing me hot n cold if I remeber right they last 3 days I couldn't go anywhere last time but I'm moving round more this time tho its very hard to hold myself up I am I have to do this there's no other option for me
Wow thats powerful! Did you write that? Well done if so..alot of truth to that.
This reminds me of a poem that used to be on posters in the 70's it was called take me in your arms(miss heroin) i think.I don't know who wrote it though.
what truth that is! i have one on meth that was wrote about a 17 year old girl and ive been aiming to post it now ill have to find it and do that!
It's very true & had to share
WOW You just made me cry! So true down to the very last word! Thanks so much for sharing...
That is awersome n so right too omg how ya doing mate I'm doing ok at moment went n got magneium tablets n a restless leg spray from chemist all natuaral sruff I'm takin now still have a lil ache in my legs my pain is bout a 7 but dealing with it hope ya doing ok mate
Doing good! It's been 28 hours norco free! Staying busy cleaning cooking and I have 6 dogs soooo! I do ave a lyric rx for RLS so that helps !
Wow, that's craziness.
Thank you for sharing.  and good job on 28 hours.  keep your head up
For the hot cold sweats I always cover up half body and leave one arm and leg out. Seems to satisfy me. Imaging to bed. Will check on all tomorrow. God bless! We will WIN this :)