Lortab after a suboxone. Can I feel it?
Can I feel the effects of a Lortab after I've taken a suboxone only 4 hours earlier? I'd appreciate anyone's answers or comments. THANK YE!

I took 3 suboxone's this morning like at 9:00 and it's 3:30pm now, I want to take a Lortab for pain but dont want to waste it if ya know what I mean. Thank you very much.

natasha
From what I understand, it will take 24 hours for the subs to get out of your system completely. If you are truly in pain, maybe you should try to take some tylenol or ibuprofen and see if that helps.
have you tried some oer the counter pain meds? how long have you  been on the  sub.
I've been on the suboxone since February this year. I just wanted to get that buzz again if ya know what I mean since I have some tabs. Just dont want to waste them...  : )
you have been clean for 10 months .....   its a shame that you want to give that up
Yes, I agree with avisg. You have been off of these pills for this long, why go back now??  Don't undo 10 months worth of hard work for a buzz that doesn't last but about an hour!
this site isn't for giving info on how to get high...
these type of people are just trying to get your goat.  ignore them.....
You have 10 months clean time, HOW many months of behavioral therapy do you have or NA/AA. Apparently not much you think this is a game and we get to take vacations from sobriety! One is too many and a thousand is not enough, You have worked so hard why throw it all away now, Think back to how sick you were is it really worth it?------------------------NOAH
i am not saying to take the lortab.  but i will say this.  i am also on suboxone.  i take 4mg. daily.  been on it for about two months now.  last time i went to the doctor supporting my sub program i informed him that i was having some major dental work.   he told me...."if you have to take a pain pill".  i was in shock.  i said i can take that with the sub??  needless to say, i did not take the pain pill.  i got through it with ibuprofen.