Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Lortab

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Lortab

I am trying to find out how long lortab stays in the system, and would in possibly show up on a drug test after two days of taking?  I have a family member who became addicted while fighting cancer, she has not taken any in a few months until a couple of days ago.  She had to take a random drug test in court today, and stands to lose her 3 children if she fails it.  I was trying to find out the answer to this question to put our family at ease.  Thank You.
Was it a hair strand test or UA?
this is not really what this forum is about

google "bluelight" you'll get your answer there
u know the type of test would be imperative to know for sure..for instance at my work the only narcotics that show up are morphine and codeine!...duh...least abused  out of the whole group..cheapest drug screen as well...blood tests will show for sure..hair tests will show but she had an RX shortly ago so will be hard to differentiate..a scrip is good for up to one year in many states...urine tests if she used only a small amount would be iffy to pick it up after abstinence for some time as her system is not saturated with it..lots of variables and i wish her the best
as traycee said ...usually these type questions are ignored as the forum does not like to "help" people use successfully...but i could feel a real need and not a normal addict posting to find out use details and i am sorry i was not alot of help
A urine test is only good for up to 48 to 72 hours. A hair folicle shows everything you have used for the last 90 days.  I know all this, i am a fomer CPS employee from Texas.  The amounts shown should be very low, and not an everyday user.  She would be considered a casual user and not on a daily basis.  I hope this answers our question.  There is also a mouth swab test, and would show anything taken in the last 24 hrs.
please elaborate on "only good for 48 to 72 hours"
I mean it only stays in your system for that length of time.  I am not telling you this so you can find out how to pass a test!  Only trying to give you an idea for your family to know.