Lower Back Pain After Opiate Withdrawal?
I recently went through opiate withdrawal and have been clean for about two weeks.  After all the other physical effects have subsided I have been left with lower back pain.  I should mention that I did not have this lower back pain before my 2+years of opiate abuse.

It's the kind of back pain I used to have in my college days after a long weekend of drinking. However, I don't drink any alcohol anymore and feel I have been doing a great job of hydrating myself.

Anyone else experienced something similar?
You might want to check with a doctor....just to make sure your kidneys are ok.
I went thru all of this. Checked kid's everything was fine.
It is our brains and the reward sensors. I am convinced it is all mental b/c I have had the back pain stop when I even thought I was going to get an opiate. I had not even taken it yet.

I also have Lymes dis. Thought I would throw that in.
i went to chiropracter for 2 months and started going away so i quit going of course i was using in that time frame, but since ive quit this time my back hasnt felt to bad, not like it did the last time i tried to quit, maybe go to a chiropracter and get an x-ray, you may just have a bone out of place and its pinching a nerve, good luck