MY Myspace
Well, I know I'm real.  My husband knows I'm real, my daughter knows I'm real... LOL
I'm not posting this for any other reason than to share my adorable little girl's slidshows with all of you.
Check me out!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=3218999
What a lovely child. That one  B & W photo of the two of you in bed w/the cat--BEAUTIFUL! Looks like you certainly have a lot to be grateful for!

I wanted to have children but I used up the last of my fertile years screwing around w/drugs. I was very careful during this time b/c I didn't want to conceive a 5-headed baby. I'm 44 now, and unless I get help from a fertility specialist, I don't think I'll experience motherhood. Just another thing I lost behind this disease.

Anyway, that was fun visiting your web page.

--Athena
Wow, well that brought me to tears.......lol....but its really nice really.....you can certainly feel your love for your babies...They are soo cute!!
thanks for sharing and wow......and I added you as a friend...mine is with a picutre of a dreamcatcher lol so you at least know lol

c
Thanks guys,....... I am very grateful!!
I love her so much it hurts me to the bone!  She is a stinker though.

Athena.. never say never.  I have severe and I mean SEVERE endometriosis and they said I cold never get pregnant and there went that!!  
Awesome site.  You've made a really great slide show and your daughter is absolutely gorgeous.  Very nicely done.  Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful night.
Peete