Made it to day 7 Cold Turkey
Thank you everyone that has been here for me on this message board... I made it to day 7 and I am so happy and so greatful! Couldn't have asked for a better way to start my weekend than writing about this! Thank you EVERYONE! <3<3<3 Jess
Good job. I posted on one or two of your threads earlier in the week. I'm on day 11 and feeling pretty damn good. Still wishing I could get a couple nights of good sleep but that's the worst of it now. I'm actually excited about my life now and love not thinking about my pills all the time. Don't get me wrong they cross my mind now and again but I thought more about them when I was on them. All the time they were on my mind in some way, u know I'm sure.. Keep it up, good job.
Excellent work, you must be very proud, I'm finishing up day 3 and I wish I can be where you are.  I will get there soon enough but in the meantime dont let your guard down, that's what's got me before.  Stay positive and Great Job, keep pluging forward.